Chartwell Imperial Place Retirement Residence
13853 102nd Avenue,
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell Retirement Residences is the place for you.
We are always looking for empathetic, positive and passionate individuals committed to Making People's Lives Better. With over 200 residences across Canada, we have an opportunity for you that will make a difference in your life.
The Sales Consultant role at (add full residence name) is an exceptional opportunity for an enterprising, self-directed Sales professional who brings demonstrated experience in sales, a sense of urgency and a drive for results, and who genuinely enjoys interacting with seniors.
(Add full residence name and desription from the Chartwell website)
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Leverage Chartwell’s consultative sales process to help seniors and adult children make informed decisions when choosing a retirement residence;
- Drive occupancy levels and meet or exceed established sales targets:
- Manage telephone inquiries and convert to personal visit bookings;
- Conduct personal visits, follow up on leads, close sales through lease signings;
- Track sales activity in our CRM database and analyze reports to identify sales trends specific to the community and residence;
- Drive referrals and traffic:
- Create, retain and grow a portfolio of strategic networking partnerships with the local healthcare community and within the community at large:
- Build a qualified lead database;
- Develop, promote, and implement marketing plans and events.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Proven experience in a consultative sales role;
- The ability to successfully follow an established sales process, including prospecting and closing sales transactions;
- Empathetic and caring interpersonal customer service skills;
- Ability to network, multi-task and promote services;
- Effective communication skills;
- Knowledge of the surrounding area and communities, valid provincial driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Computer literate with knowledge of related software programs;
- Flexible hours (evenings, weekends) may sometimes be required.
To apply online, please complete the "Apply for this Job" form