Chartwell Chateau Cornwall Retirement Residence
41 Amelia Street,
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell Retirement Residences is the place for you.
We are always looking for empathetic, positive and passionate individuals committed to Making People's Lives Better. With over 200 residences across Canada, we have an opportunity for you that will make a difference in your life.
The Receptionist performs a variety of accounting functions, clerical and receptionist duties associated with the daily operation of an effective business office.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone, greet visitors, and receive routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel;
- Process accounts payable including verifying totals and coding as required;
- Process accounts receivables including verifying totals;
- Process daily bank deposits for resident accounts receivable accounts;
- Maintain departmental files and records, including correspondence, forms, and routine office records and reports;
- Receive incoming mail and co-ordinate distribution, and process outgoing mail.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Business English office procedures. Elementary Bookkeeping and experience in handling cash. Previous satisfactory experience in the routine operation of a Business Office.
Candidates must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
Candidates must be bilingual (English/French).
To apply please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply online, please complete the "Apply for this Job" form