Nursing Unit Clerk
Chartwell Parkhill Long Term Care Residence
250 Tain Street,
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell Retirement Residences is the place for you.
We are always looking for empathetic, positive and passionate individuals committed to Making People's Lives Better. With over 200 residences across Canada, we have an opportunity for you that will make a difference in your life.
Reports directly to the Director of Care of the Long Term Care Centre and is responsible to coordinate the daily staffing of the Nursing Department.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensure daily hours reflect the budgeted hours and report discrepancies to the Director of Care and Business Coordinator;
- Total the daily payroll hours on the Employee Attendance Sheets and submit verified attendance sheets to the Business Coordinator for payroll processing and ensure this information is documented in the Brodsky’s;
- Replacement of staff on a daily "Call in" basis and update staffing changes on the nursing time sheet;
- Obtain authorization from the Director of Care for any overtime work;
- Maintain attendance/absenteeism reports and communicate any recurrent absenteeism to the Director of Care;
- Responsible for other nursing related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- 1 to 2 years of related experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a working knowledge of Excel and Word, and is able to work on multiple tasks while meeting assigned deadlines;
- Completion of a secondary school diploma; related post-secondary training in the Medical Office/Assistant area of study is an asset.
Candidates must be available to work day shifts.
To apply please email your CV/resume to email@example.com
To apply online, please complete the "Apply for this Job" form