Chartwell Corporate Office
7070 Derrycrest Drive,
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, caring, and passionate people who are inspired to make a difference in their own lives and are dedicated to delivering an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
Do you have a passion for Recruitment? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? Do you love that feeling of finding that purple squirrel candidate?
If you said “yes” then this is the right team for you! #chartwellstrong
The Recruiter is responsible for full cycle recruitment, employing sourcing strategies and developing new initiatives. This role plays a critical role in ensuring we are identifying best in class talent by networking through industry contacts, developing key relationships with association memberships, and through extensive proactive sourcing. The position will help build a talent pipeline for the organization to ensure we are able to fill critical positions in a proactive manner.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct a full cycle Recruitment process and support pipelining activities
- Participate in the development of employee targeted marketing materials and candidate attraction
- Maintain and distribute Recruitment related reports that drive key metrics
- Provide support to all levels and areas of the organization with respect to recruitment initiatives
- Coordinate job postings and talent attraction materials
- Conduct extensive passive sourcing strategies utilizing various tools and Boolean parameters
- Identify unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates
- Source passive candidates through networking, and direct sourcing
- Partner with assigned corporate hiring managers to determine current and future hiring needs
- Conduct efficient phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate the offer process, including reference checks, salary negotiations, and closing of candidates
- Act as a SME in consulting our business partners and provide a world class candidate experience
- Participate in special projects that continue to improve our Talent Acquisition process
Who you are:
- Have a post-secondary education or Diploma in Human Resources and or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience in full cycle recruitment and sourcing
- Strong experience with Boolean sourcing
- Experience working within an ATS and/or a CRM
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends and the ability to grasp new technologies
- Bilingual (English/French)
Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hire people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Chartwell Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities.
If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.