Analyst Real Estate Investment Analytics
Chartwell Corporate Office
7070 Derrycrest Drive,
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, caring, and passionate people who are inspired to make a difference in their own lives and are dedicated to delivering an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
The Analyst, Real Estate Investment Analytics will contribute to the team through data gathering, thoughtful financial modeling and analysis to ensure the success of departmental goals and objectives. Real Estate Investment Analytics is responsible for all aspects of on-going and strategic analysis related to acquisitions and developments investments, and dispositions opportunities. This individual will combine their financial and business acumen with their real estate expertise to ensure the achievement of department objectives and overall corporate results.
- Key member of Real Estate Investment Analytics team contributing to overall real estate investment activity.
- Liaise with Acquisition, Development, Real Estate Integration, and Strategic Planning & Analysis teams.
- Completion of financing modeling for acquisition and/or development opportunities and preparation of financial information needed for Investment Committee approvals.
- Contributing to analysis of potential acquisitions, developments, divestitures, and supporting due diligence.
- Supporting the end to end process; taking from the financial modeling, through support of Investment Committee presentation material, and providing assistance in the transition process.
- Conduct assessments of past real estate transactions.
- Create and manage central location for transaction related information.
- Other duties as required
Education & Experience :
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage and validate large amounts of data, translate this data into relevant business information and present it to leaders from non finance background.
- Proven analytical skills with a natural interest toward analytical activities and investigation.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and the ability to present ideas in a user friendly format.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks; seeks help when needed
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly and to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in work hours will be required during peak periods, which may be somewhat unpredictable due to the nature of the team’s role
Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hire people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Chartwell Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities.
If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.