Chartwell Thunder Bay Retirement Residence
770 Arundel Street,
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, caring, and passionate people who are inspired to make a difference in their own lives and are dedicated to delivering an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
The Sales Consultant role at (add full residence name) is an exceptional opportunity for an enterprising, self-directed Sales professional who brings demonstrated experience in sales, a sense of urgency and a drive for results, and who genuinely enjoys interacting with seniors.
(Add full residence name and desription from the Chartwell website)
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Leverage Chartwell’s consultative sales process to help seniors and adult children make informed decisions when choosing a retirement residence;
- Drive occupancy levels and meet or exceed established sales targets:
- Manage telephone inquiries and convert to personal visit bookings;
- Conduct personal visits, follow up on leads, close sales through lease signings;
- Track sales activity in our CRM database and analyze reports to identify sales trends specific to the community and residence;
- Drive referrals and traffic:
- Create, retain and grow a portfolio of strategic networking partnerships with the local healthcare community and within the community at large:
- Build a qualified lead database;
- Develop, promote, and implement marketing plans and events.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Proven experience in a consultative sales role;
- The ability to successfully follow an established sales process, including prospecting and closing sales transactions;
- Empathetic and caring interpersonal customer service skills;
- Ability to network, multi-task and promote services;
- Effective communication skills;
- Knowledge of the surrounding area and communities, valid provincial driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Computer literate with knowledge of related software programs;
- Flexible hours (evenings, weekends) may sometimes be required.
To apply please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hire people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Chartwell Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities.
If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.