Do you have a passion for the health and wellbeing of seniors?
At Chartwell, our skilled and compassionate Care Staff are essential to helping our residents lead each day with the comfort, contentment, and peace of mind they deserve in their retirement years.
We have immediate
full-time and part-time jobs available in our residences in Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta for the following positions:
- Directors of Care (LTC)
- Health & Wellness Managers (Retirement)
- Registered Nursing: RNs, RPNs & LPNs
- Personal Support Workers
- Guest Attendants
The benefits of working at Chartwell:
- Variety of shifts - days, evenings and weekends
- Positive work culture built on RESPECT, recognition, diversity and inclusion
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Serving seniors and building trusting relationships
- On the job fun, including themed meals for residents and employee appreciation days
- Strong infection prevention and control measures and PPE provided
We’re looking for empathetic and positive individuals with applicable certification and a sound knowledge and background in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care nursing depending on the role applied for.
APPLY TODAY to learn more!